Riding campers receive an instructor group lesson every morning. No horse-crazy kids’ day would be complete without rolling up their sleeves and getting a little dirty! We even have a petting zoo, consisting of goats, chickens, ducks, and even cows. Ample times for grooming, tacking, untacking, and barn activists are included in the day. Our campers take great pride in caring for their horses and ponies. Ages 6-15
Call or Text Alexandra For Any or All information
Horsemanship provides a unique opportunity to develop essential life management skills such as:
$80 Per Day or Weekly $350.00
** Half Summer Bundle -ANY 3 weeks- $975. SAVE $75.00
$60.00 deposit is required to hold space.
Daily Agenda: 9:00am – 2:00pm
- 9-9:30 Arrival: Basic Horse Handling, Grooming, & Grazing.
- 9:30-10 Prepare for Riding Lessons, Consisting of Full Groom & Tack Up.
- 10-11:30 Group Lesson Rotations
- 11:30-12:15 Complete Care of Horse and Equipment after Ride.
- 12:15-12:45 Lunch Break
- 12:45-1:45 Daily Activity: Water Day, Horse Games/Activities, Petting Zoo
- 1:45-2:00 Clean Up & Pack Up.
Rayshell Ranch Summer Horse Camp 2021 Dates
- WEEK 1 June 13-17
- WEEK 2 June 20-24
- WEEK 3 June 27-1
- WEEK 4 July 11-15
- WEEK 5 July 18-22
- WEEK 6 July 25- 29
Come And Visit Us